Life Insurance Divisions
- Provided coverage at an affordable price
- Can be converted to whole life when cirmcumstances change
- Some policies even contain living benefits.
- Attracting and retaining high level talent
- Supplement Retirement Costs
- Tax Benefits for Employer
Tips for Buying Life Insurance
Understand your Financial Situation
You want to chose an agent that understands your financial situation including your attitudes about risk, your income and estate tax “brackets,” and your other financial assets and obligations, as well as your personal situation (that is, your age, marital status, dependents, etc.).
Review your needs every three years or so to determine whether the products continue to be suitable for your needs and circumstances.
Don't Feel Pressured
Don’t get pressured into a decision, but work with your agent until you’re ready and convinced that you are doing what is best for you.